About The Position
Fullpath is a growing tech company in the automotive space with hubs across the US and Israel. Our mission is to constantly disrupt the industry by creating new, groundbreaking technologies to help dealers build stronger, more resilient businesses. Our work happens in the fast lane as we work to bring AI-powered, data-driven solutions to a quickly evolving industry.
Our team at Fullpath is made up of curious and creative individuals who are always looking to achieve the impossible. We are bold, collaborative, and goal driven, and, at our core, we believe every voice has value and can impact our bottom line.
If you are a creative, solutions-oriented individual who is ready to put your career in drive, Fullpath is the place for you!
We are looking for an experienced Senior Backend Developer to join us and make a real impact on our R&D team! As a Senior Backend Developer, you will have the opportunity to take ownership of the development of amazing new products and work on interesting projects inside a smart, fun, and dynamic engineering team.
This is a hybrid WFH position and reports to the Tech Team Lead.
What you will be responsible for
- Write clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
- Ensure that the projects you work on meet business objectives and coding standards.
- Support the deployment and testing of new products and features
To be a Senior Backend Developer at Fullpath you need to have:
- 5+ years of Backend Software development experience
- 3+ years of Web Development experiene
- Passion for writing clean and scalable code
The personal competencies you need to have:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team
- Ability to see the big picture, break down a project into milestones and prioritize tasks
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Ability to take the initiative, come up with ideas and solutions and run it with a "getting things done" attitude.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently
The top candidate will also have
- BS.c degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical field of study.
Why you should join us
- Family-friendly environment and flexible working hours
- An awesome global team of forward-thinking, innovative go-getters
- Learning and growth opportunities within a fast-paced tech startup environment
- Clear career advancement path for strong performers
- As a part of our team, your success in this role is crucial to our company's growth. We are committed to supporting you in achieving your KPIs and goals and providing regular feedback to help you reach your full potential. Together, we can make a real impact and achieve great things!
- Cibus and lots of yummy treats :-)
Are you the one? Send your resume and cover letter to: fullpath.SrBEtlv@applynow.io