About The Position
Fullpath is a growing tech company in the automotive space with hubs across the US and Israel. Our mission is to constantly disrupt the industry by creating new, groundbreaking technologies to help dealers build stronger, more resilient businesses. Our work happens in the fast lane as we work to bring AI-powered, data driven solutions to a quickly evolving industry.
Our team at Fullpath is made up of curious and creative individuals who are always looking to achieve the impossible. We are bold, collaborative, and goal driven, and, at our core, we believe every voice has value and can impact our bottom line.
If you are a creative, solutions oriented individual who is ready to put your career in drive, Fullpath is the place for you!
We are looking for a Customer Onboarding Specialist to join our awesome Onboarding Team. You will play a key role in Fullpath’s mission of delivering an amazing customer experience. You will be the welcoming face that greets our customers and helps them begin their Fullpath journey. You will achieve so by supporting the onboarding process for both new and existing accounts by helping them integrate our software, educating customers on our platform, helping solve technical issues, and ensuring a smooth adoption of our products throughout the customers’ lifecycle.
The ideal candidate is high-energy, tech savvy, process oriented, passionate about helping customers, and excels in communication via phone and email. Always willing to go the extra mile to help a new customer.
This is a hybrid position in Teaneck, NJ and reports to the Senior Implementation Manager.
What you will be responsible for
- Owning the customer experience from the point of sales throughout their onboarding process
- Mapping out the customers’ requirements & needs to ensure a smooth onboarding and implementation
- Implementing proactive communication flows with the customers to align expectations regarding onboarding and value delivery timelines
- Collaborating proactively with other departments involved in the onboarding process by providing clear account setup requirements and deadlines
- Identifying any process issues and/or new process building needs that arise from the evolution of our products and problem-solve by building out processes that can scale
- Educating customers on features, capabilities, and best practices to simplify adoption and align expectations.
- Being the main point of contact to customers throughout onboarding and implementation (via video calls, calls, emails and chat).
- Handling the successful and smooth transfer of your customers to their dedicated customer success manager after onboarding completion
- Measuring and reporting upon the onboarding experience
- 1+ year experience in implementation, onboarding, or other customer-facing role at a SaaS start-up company
- 1+ year experience in digital advertising, Google & Facebook preferred
- Proven basic troubleshooting abilities
- Independent problem-solving skills and adaptivity to change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic and high energy levels
- Ability to multitask and collaborate with different departments
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Cares for speed and quality of delivery
Why you should join us
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Learning and growth opportunities within a fast-paced tech startup environment
- An awesome team of forward-thinking, innovative go-getters
- A family-friendly atmosphere
- An opportunity to represent top-notch AI technology that solves our customers' challenges
Annual base starting salary: $60K - $85K, depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
Benefits Options: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life/AD&D, EAP, 15 vacation days per year to start, 80 hours of sick leave, 12 paid holidays, paid parental leave, & 401k. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in the Company's equity program.