About The Position
Fullpath is a growing tech company in the automotive space with hubs across the US and Israel. Our mission is to constantly disrupt the industry by creating new, groundbreaking technologies to help dealers build stronger, more resilient businesses. Our work happens in the fast lane as we work to bring AI-powered, data-driven solutions to a quickly evolving industry.
Our team at Fullpath is made up of curious and creative individuals who are always looking to achieve the impossible. We are bold, collaborative, and goal driven, and, at our core, we believe every voice has value and can impact our bottom line.
If you are a creative, solutions-oriented individual who is ready to put your career in drive, Fullpath is the place for you!
We are looking for a dynamic Business Operations Manager to join our team and make a significant impact on our Revenue Operations department and the company’s success! As the Business Operations Manager, your mission will be to support and enable the customer-facing teams to achieve department and company objectives. You will be involved in the entire process of creating solutions that impact revenue growth, customer retention, and other key growth levers.
This is a remote position and reports to the Director of Revenue Operations.
What you will be responsible for
- Plan, execute, and support initiatives and projects that impact all departments of the company and enable revenue growth and retention.
- Collaborate with managers to build processes for training, documentation, and measurement of employee and team success.
- Support client escalations from an operational standpoint, working with data to build resources for internal and client-facing use.
- Conduct employee training on tools, systems, and processes
- Own the maintenance and enhancement of existing company tools, working closely with the Operations team
- Work with developers to deliver new tools that support the Revenue group in achieving success
- Work closely with data analysts to produce insights and learnings for various teams
To be a Business Operations Manager at Fullpath you need to have:
- 3-5 years of experience in customer operations management or related field
- Demonstrated proficiency in data analysis and presentation tools (Excel/Google Sheets/Google Slides)
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines
The personal competencies you need to have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with various departments and clients
- Ability to be self-motivated and work independently within a team environment
- Demonstrated sense of ownership and goals-driven approach to work
The top candidate will also have
- Experience working in the automotive industry or digital marketing field
- Experience in B2B customer success management
- Demonstrated proficiency with project management software such as JIRA, Monday.com, Wrike, etc.
Why you should join us
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Family-friendly environment and flexible working hours
- An awesome global team of forward-thinking, innovative go-getters
- Opportunity to represent top-notch AI technology that solves our customers' challenges
- Learning and growth opportunities within a fast-paced tech startup environment
- As a member of our team, you will work in an environment that encourages growth, initiative taking, and continuous mutual feedback in order to reach your full potential.
Are you the one? Send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
*Annual base starting salary: $80K - $110K, depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
*Benefits Options: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life/AD&D, EAP, 15 vacation days per year to start, 80 hours of sick leave, 12 paid holidays, paid parental leave, & 401k. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in the Company's equity program.