About The Position
Fullpath is a growing tech company in the automotive space with hubs across the US and Israel. Our mission is to constantly disrupt the industry by creating new, groundbreaking technologies to help dealers build stronger, more resilient businesses. Our work happens in the fast lane as we work to bring AI-powered, data-driven solutions to a quickly evolving industry.
Our team at Fullpath is made up of curious and creative individuals who are always looking to achieve the impossible. We are bold, collaborative, and goal driven, and, at our core, we believe every voice has value and can impact our bottom line.
If you are a creative, solutions-oriented individual who is ready to put your career in drive, Fullpath is the place for you!
We are looking for a motivated Enterprise Customer Success Manager to join our team and make a significant impact on our CS department and the company's success! As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager, you will have the opportunity to build meaningful relationships with our clients, play a crucial role in achieving our business goals, and work in a data-driven environment. You will collaborate with a compassionate and diverse CS team to ensure our clients receive exceptional service and achieve their desired outcomes.
This is a hybrid position and reports to the Manager of Enterprise Customer Success.
What you will be responsible for
- Build the front-line relationship for our customers (dealerships) and liaise with external and internal stakeholders as needed
- Execute a framework to communicate ROI proactively - identify risks and minimize churn
- Analyze our customers' performance based on data and work with the customers to optimize success
- Influence our customers' future lifetime value through high product adoption, satisfaction. and overall customers' health
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop plans that meet the needs of our customers and optimize revenue opportunities
- Understand our customers’ business models and industries to best position adaptive insights to support their business goals
To be an Enterprise Customer Success Manager at Fullpath you need to have:
- 2+ years of customer success experience in a B2B SaaS company
- Experience in digital advertising with Google AdWords and Facebook Advertising
- High level of competency working with data to drive business focus and decision-making
- Ability to build and implement follow-up processes
- Experience working with CRM systems
The personal competencies you need to have:
- Independent problem-solving skills and adaptivity to change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic and high energy levels
The top candidate will also have
- Digital marketing and advertising platform experience (Google, Facebook, Google Ads, Bing, and Google Analytics)
Why you should join us
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Family-friendly environment and flexible working hours
- An awesome global team of forward-thinking, innovative go-getters
- Opportunity to represent top-notch AI technology that solves our customers' challenges
- Learning and growth opportunities within a fast-paced tech startup environment
- As a member of our team, you will work in an environment that encourages growth, initiative taking, and continuous mutual feedback in order to reach your full potential.
Are you the one? Send your resume and cover letter to: fullph.ENTCSM@applynow.io
Annual base starting salary: $70K - $80K, depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
Benefits Options: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life/AD&D, EAP, 15 vacation days per year to start, 80 hours of sick leave, 12 paid holidays, paid parental leave, & 401k. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in the Company's equity program.