About The Position
Fullpath is a growing tech company in the automotive space with hubs across the US and Israel. Our mission is to constantly disrupt the industry by creating new, groundbreaking technologies to help dealers build stronger, more resilient businesses. Our work happens in the fast lane as we work to bring AI-powered, data-driven solutions to a quickly evolving industry.
Our team at Fullpath is made up of curious and creative individuals who are always looking to achieve the impossible. We are bold, collaborative, and goal driven, and, at our core, we believe every voice has value and can impact our bottom line.
If you are a creative, solutions-oriented individual who is ready to put your career in drive, Fullpath is the place for you!
We are looking for a driven Account Executive to develop our market across the USA. As an account executive, you will have the opportunity to build meaningful relationships with potential clients, sell top-notch technology, and be part of a remarkable, diverse sales team.
This is a field position and reports to the Sales Director.
What you will be responsible for
- Close new business for Fullpath
- Consistently hit or exceed business goals
- Represent our products to customers in a way that sets the base for a long-lasting business relationship.
- Be process-oriented in your follow-up activities and accurately report them in our CRM.
- Conduct excellent, engaging, and accurate online demos of our software solutions.
- Build a network of prospective clients and nurture relationships
- Be proactive in building a strong pipeline of opportunities
- Be a team player and create strong collaborative relationships with marketing and customer success
To be an Account Executive at Fullpath you need to have:
- 2+ years experience in B2B SaaS sales
- Proven experience in conducting strong on-site and remote software solutions demos
- Ability to translate technical solutions into a sales pitch adapted to your audience
- Proven history of hitting or exceeding quota consistently
- SaaS savvy: complete and total comfort in using modern platforms like Google Docs, web-CRM, Expensify, etc
- Marketing tech-savvy: with tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads
The personal competencies you need to have:
- Proactive and goal-oriented: you take initiative to ensure that you are hitting your goals
- High level of accountability and work ethics
- Excellent communication skills and relationship-building ability
- Ability to learn on the fly
- Ability to navigate ambiguity
- Strategic thinking
- Process optimization
Why you should join us
- Base + Bonus (aggressive commission plan!) and competitive benefits
- A flexible work environment in a place that cares about its people
- An opportunity to represent top-notch AI technology that solves our customers' challenges
- Learning and growth opportunities within a fast-paced tech startup environment!
- An awesome global team of forward-thinking, innovative go-getters
- A family-friendly atmosphere
Are you the one? Send your resume and cover letter to: Fullpath.AEWest@applynow.io
*Annual base starting salary: $70K - $90K, depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate. On target earnings of $120k (total OTE of $190k - $210k).
*Benefits Options: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life/AD&D, EAP, 15 vacation days per year to start, 80 hours of sick leave, 12 paid holidays, paid parental leave, & 401k. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in the Company's equity program.