About The Position
Fullpath is a growing tech company in the automotive space with hubs across the US and Israel. Our mission is to constantly disrupt the industry by creating new, groundbreaking technologies to help dealers build stronger, more resilient businesses. Our work happens in the fast lane as we work to bring AI-powered, data-driven solutions to a quickly evolving industry.
Our team at Fullpath is made up of curious and creative individuals who are always looking to achieve the impossible. We are bold, collaborative, and goal driven, and, at our core, we believe every voice has value and can impact our bottom line.
If you are a creative, solutions-oriented individual who is ready to put your career in drive, Fullpath is the place for you!
We are looking to add a driven Product Manager to play a key role in our team, helping to build and implement innovative products.
As a Product Manager you will work as a driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality, and marketing of awesome products as they move from conception to release. You will be part of a Product-centered company with the mission of staying at the forefront of innovation in the industry and creating real disruption. We move fast and we make a real impact!
This is a hybrid WFH position.
What you will be responsible for
- Organize interdepartmental activities, ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget
- Work closely with Product Strategy group, UX, and customers to understand high-level requirements and break them down into detailed, well-defined, and prioritized product roadmaps
- Identify role-based user process flows and create process flowcharts
- Suggest and justify product directions and requirements
- Investigate product defects and recommend solutions
- Analyze competitive solutions and research new knowledge areas when needed
- Write detailed feature design specifications and present them to stakeholders, team members, and others to gather feedback
- Work with technical leads to determine the feasibility of feature designs
- Test features to ensure they are coded according to the design
- Work and influence various development teams and stakeholders to answer questions, make design and implementation decisions and ensure the product is developed and delivered as planned and based on corporate priorities
To be a Senior Product Manager at Fullpath you need to have:
- 4+ years experience in product management in a SaaS startup
- Experience working with UX/UI and client-facing products
- Experience in data analytics
- Excellent English skills (spoken and written)
The personal competencies you need to have:
- 2+ years experience in hands-on software development - big advantage
- Experience working on a B2B2C product - a big advantage
- Experience working on a B2C product - big advantage
- Experience working on a B2B product - big advantage
- B.Sc degree in Computer Science, or a related technical field of study
- Proven knowledge in Digital Marketing
- Proven knowledge in Website development
- Experience interfacing with the US market
- Worked for high-profile companies
Why you should join us
- Family-friendly environment and flexible working hours
- An awesome global team of forward-thinking, innovative go-getters
- Learning and growth opportunities within a fast-paced tech startup environment
- Clear career advancement path for strong performers
- As a part of our team, your success in this role is crucial to our company's growth. We are committed to supporting you in achieving your KPIs and goals and providing regular feedback to help you reach your full potential. Together, we can make a real impact and achieve great things!
- Cibus and lots of yummy treats :-)
Are you the one? Send your resume and cover letter to: fullpath.SPMtlv@applynow.io