About The Position
Fullpath is a growing tech company in the automotive space with hubs across the US and Israel. Our mission is to constantly disrupt the industry by creating new, groundbreaking technologies to help dealers build stronger, more resilient businesses. Our work happens in the fast lane as we work to bring AI-powered, data-driven solutions to a quickly evolving industry.
Our team at Fullpath is made up of curious and creative individuals who are always looking to achieve the impossible. We are bold, collaborative, and goal driven, and, at our core, we believe every voice has value and can impact our bottom line.
If you are a creative, solutions-oriented individual who is ready to put your career in drive, Fullpath is the place for you!
We are looking for a hands-on Tech Team Lead to join our team and make a real impact on our R&D department! As a Tech Team Lead, your mission will be to lead a small team of 4-5 software engineers towards the development of exciting new products while staying close to the ground and being hands-on coding, influencing the team's technical direction as well as mentoring, onboarding, and managing talented developers. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the full development life cycle, including design, architecture, and collaboration with product stakeholders to deliver high-quality, scalable code using agile methodologies.
We are looking for someone with leadership potential who loves to solve interesting tech challenges, who can see the big picture, and who demonstrates a strong sense of ownership paired with excellent communication skills.
This is a hybrid WFH position and reports to the Director of R&D.
What you will be responsible for
- Mentor, onboard, and manage people's HR aspects (time off, 1:1, plan and evaluate employee growth, etc.)
- Hands-on development (~50%)
- Break down and plan tasks, including high-level design
- Run team sync meetings to identify blockers and communicate cross-team.
- Monitor the system's stability
- Develop high-level estimations for all work items
- Manage the Jira board and inter-team communication
- Push for shipping high-quality products on time
- Own relevant repos, codebase, CI/CD pipeline, and DevOps of the team’s infrastructure.
- Own tech decisions and initiate decision-making discussions
- Update, upgrade, monitor, and replace 3rd party libs
To be a Tech Team Lead at Fullpath you need to have:
- 7+ years experience as a hands-on backend developer in a SaaS B2B startup
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated ability to clearly and concisely communicate about complex technical, architectural, and organizational problems and propose thorough iterative solutions.
The personal competencies you need to have:
- Strong leadership skills, including decision-making and motivating others
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including willingness to build professional relationships with staff and clients.
- Strong sense of ownership and drive for results
The top candidate will also have
- BS.c degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical field of study.
Why you should join us
- Family-friendly environment and flexible working hours
- An awesome global team of forward-thinking, innovative go-getters
- Learning and growth opportunities within a fast-paced tech startup environment
- Clear career advancement path for strong performers
- We are committed to setting each other up for success. As a member of our team, you will work in an environment that encourages growth, initiative taking, and continuous mutual feedback in order to reach your full potential.
- Cibus and lots of yummy treats :-)
Are you the one? Send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com