About The Position
Fullpath is a growing tech company in the automotive space with hubs across the US and Israel. Our mission is to constantly disrupt the industry by creating new, groundbreaking technologies to help dealers build stronger, more resilient businesses. Our work happens in the fast lane as we work to bring AI-powered, data-driven solutions to a quickly evolving industry.
Our team at Fullpath is made up of curious and creative individuals who are always looking to achieve the impossible. We are bold, collaborative, and goal driven, and, at our core, we believe every voice has value and can impact our bottom line.
If you are a creative, solutions-oriented individual who is ready to put your career in drive, Fullpath is the place for you!
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable CISO & Head of IT to join our global team! As our CISO, your mission will be to develop and implement an information security program in our multi-site environment, which includes procedures and policies designed to protect enterprise communications, systems, and assets from both internal and external threats. As our Head of IT, you will be responsible for leading our IT team and overseeing our systems administration and end-user support.
We are looking for someone independent, with a proactive approach and strong leadership skills, who loves solving interesting tech challenges, can see the big picture, and demonstrates a strong sense of ownership and excellent communication skills.
This is a hybrid position based out of our Jerusalem (or Tel Aviv) offices and reports to the CTO.
What you will be responsible for
- Monitor and assess cyber threats and vulnerabilities, staying updated on emerging trends and potential risks to the organization's information security.
- Manage the IT team, including overseeing Google Workspace administration and end-user support, Mac end-point management, inventory management, and ensuring that security considerations are integrated into IT operations and processes.
- Promote a culture of security by developing and implementing procedures, protocols, and training programs, as well as leading security awareness initiatives.
- Prevent and respond to phishing attempts and other attacks.
- Oversee the organization's efforts to obtain and maintain ISO 27001 certification, including implementing and maintaining necessary security controls, conducting audits, and coordinating with external parties.
- Evaluate and manage the usage of open-source software, ensuring compliance with licensing requirements and conducting regular risk assessments.
- Select and implement security tools and technologies to enhance the organization's security posture, such as intrusion detection systems, SIEM solutions, and vulnerability scanning tools.
- Communicate with enterprise clients and other interested parties regarding the company's security.
To be a CISO & Head of IT at Fullpath you need to have:
- 3+ Years of experience as a CISO in a SaaS startup environment.
- Demonstrated ability in leading an IT team, providing guidance, and supporting day-to-day operations.
- Significant experience and expertise in security standards and certification processes, particularly ISO 27001, to ensure compliance and maintain a robust information security management system.
- Experience with cloud security and cloud-native environments, including GCP and AWS.
- Familiarity and proficiency with Mac environments, including security configurations, tools, and best practices specific to macOS systems.
The personal competencies you need to have:
- Proactive approach, self-drive to keep moving things forward, "get things done" mentality.
- Prioritization and time management skills, considering the big picture while having a sense of urgency.
- Strong sense of ownership
- Excellent communication skills and being able to work as part of a team
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Strong leadership skills
The top candidate will also have
- Hands-on experience in IT/DevOps, with a solid understanding of the technologies and processes involved in managing and securing IT infrastructure and software development pipelines.
- Experience in managing security across multiple sites or locations, ensuring consistency and effectiveness of security measures in diverse environments.
Why you should join us
- Family-friendly environment and flexible working hours
- An awesome global team of forward-thinking, innovative go-getters
- Learning and growth opportunities within a fast-paced tech startup environment
- Clear career advancement path for strong performers- As a part of our team, your success in this role is crucial to our company's growth. We are committed to supporting you in achieving your KPIs and goals and providing regular feedback to help you reach your full potential. Together, we can make a real impact and achieve great things!
- Cibus and lots of yummy treats :-)
Are you the one? Send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org