About The Position
Fullpath is a growing tech company in the automotive space with hubs across the US and Israel. Our mission is to constantly disrupt the industry by creating new, groundbreaking technologies to help dealers build stronger, more resilient businesses. Our work happens in the fast lane as we work to bring AI-powered, data driven solutions to a quickly evolving industry.
Our team at Fullpath is made up of curious and creative individuals who are always looking to achieve the impossible. We are bold, collaborative, and goal driven, and, at our core, we believe every voice has value and can impact our bottom line.
If you are a creative, solutions oriented individual who is ready to put your career in drive, Fullpath is the place for you!
The Fullpath Knowledge and Training team sits at the crossroads between operations, product, and customer-facing field teams. Our mission is to empower every employee with knowledge and training to succeed in their role and provide maximum value to the company. Our goals include serving and supporting teams with knowledge and training in order to decrease customer churn as well as to ensure a high level of industry, company, and product knowledge across the organization while strengthening accountability towards meeting knowledge standards.
As a Fullpath Knowledge Specialist you will be a product expert and trainer; someone to translate and share that mastery across channels and teams. You will be responsible for three main areas of focus:
- Documentation: developing, maintaining, and organizing high quality documentation and knowledge content for the entire organization (articles, videos, etc.).
- Training: designing and executing ongoing technical and skills training for US based field teams.
- Assessment: developing processes and systems to track knowledge acquisition and application
What you will be responsible for
- Developing and delivering ongoing training for the Sales, Customer Success, Technical Support and Implementation teams based in the United States.
- Working closely with the Director of Knowledge to develop new assessment standards and programs that meet the knowledge needs of these field teams.
- Owning the implementation, organization, and maintenance of knowledge management systems.
- Collaborating with Product, Sales, Customer Success, Marketing and other key stakeholders to identify, create, and maintain support and technical documents including but not limited to knowledge base articles, videos, how-to and process guides, FAQs
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of new employee onboarding content, assessment programs, and certification by team.
- Ensuring that the knowledge base is kept up-to-date and organized in a way that's easy to search and navigate.
- In collaboration with Operations, recording information about our company's protocols and processes as well as playbooks and best practices from and within each field team.
- Working closely with Product Managers to understand and document the functionality, configuration, and use cases of new features and products.
- Monitoring Slack, Chorus, Zendesk and other communication and query channels to understand and assess current knowledge gaps as well as real-time application of knowledge for teams and individuals. This will entail turning these learnings into actionable solutions (group training, 1:1, videos, etc.)
- 2+ years experience with technical training and guided learning in a SaaS startup
- 2+ years experience with product knowledge management in a SaaS startup
- 2+ years experience with content development or related role
- Ability to build processes focused on clear deliverables.
- Ability to simplify complex processes and content and translate them according to the audience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Willingness to travel multiple times per year
Why you should join us
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Learning and growth opportunities within a fast-paced tech startup environment
- An awesome team of forward-thinking, innovative go-getters
- A family-friendly atmosphere
- An opportunity to represent top-notch AI technology that solves our customers' challenges
Annual base starting salary: $80K - $95K, depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
Benefits Options: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life/AD&D, EAP, 15 vacation days per year to start, 80 hours of sick leave, 12 paid holidays, paid parental leave, & 401k. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in the Company's equity program.