About The Position
Fullpath is a growing tech company in the automotive space with hubs across the US and Israel. Our mission is to constantly disrupt the industry by creating new, groundbreaking technologies to help dealers build stronger, more resilient businesses. Our work happens in the fast lane as we work to bring AI-powered, data-driven solutions to a quickly evolving industry.
Our team at Fullpath is made up of curious and creative individuals who are always looking to achieve the impossible. We are bold, collaborative, and goal driven, and, at our core, we believe every voice has value and can impact our bottom line. As a member of our team, you will work within an environment that encourages growth, initiative taking and continuous mutual feedback in order to reach your full potential.
If you are a creative, solutions-oriented individual who is ready to put your career in drive, Fullpath is the place for you!
We are looking for an experienced Product Designer with a passion for creating best-in-class, customer-centric products. In this role, you’ll leverage your passion for UX, design, and product as you collaborate with the team to create valuable experiences for our customers. You’ll focus on being the design owner of a product team looking to ship a new product in the upcoming months.
Please only apply if you have an up-to-date online portfolio showcasing recent work.
This is a hybrid WFH position.
To be a Product Designer at Fullpath you need to have:
- Be part of a product team, own all aspects of design and user experience and create delightful, customer-facing products
- Be able to drive product discovery efforts through user research prototyping, design, and usability testing
- Apply and maintain consistency with Fullpath’s standards and guidelines
- Become a valuable member of the design team and promote winning ideas and decisions
The personal competencies you need to have:
- 3+ years of experience designing customer-facing digital products
- Strong portfolio showcasing your skills
- Broad understanding of usability and user experience principles
- Experience with solving complex product problems
- Pixel-perfect attitude, with attention to the smallest of details
- Mastery of Figma, prototyping, and other relevant tools
- Superb communication skills
Why you should join us
- Family-friendly environment and flexible working hours
- An awesome global team of forward-thinking, innovative go-getters
- Learning and growth opportunities within a fast-paced tech startup environment
- Clear career advancement path for strong performers
- As a part of our team, your success in this role is crucial to our company's growth. We are committed to supporting you in achieving your KPIs and goals and providing regular feedback to help you reach your full potential. Together, we can make a real impact and achieve great things!
- Cibus and lots of yummy treats :-)
Are you the one? Send your resume and cover letter to: fullpath.SPDesigner@applynow.io