About The Position
Fullpath is a growing tech company in the automotive space with hubs across the US and Israel. We are disrupting the multi-trillion transportation industry by creating new, groundbreaking technologies to help automotive retailers build stronger, more resilient businesses. Our work happens in the fast lane as we work to bring AI-powered, data-driven solutions to a quickly evolving industry.
Our team at Fullpath is built of motivated, creative individuals who seek to make an impact at every level of the company. We are bold, collaborative, and goal driven, and, at our core, we believe every voice has value and can impact our bottom line.
If you are a creative, solutions oriented individual who is ready to put your career in drive, Fullpath is the place for you!
We are looking for a Business Applications Specialist with Salesforce Administration experience, to join us and make a real impact on our Operations team. In this exciting opportunity you will work closely with our Business Applications Manager to collaborate on a zero to one implementation of a new Salesforce Org. You will have a direct impact on the design and integration of Salesforce as the company and assist with various integrations with our product and 3rd party systems.
This is a hybrid position in our Jerusalem office and will report to the Business Applications Manager.
What you will be responsible for
- Support the organization’s needs regarding all business applications to ensure that each team member has the tools they need to do their job successfully
- Support the build and implementation of a new Salesforce Org. (current focus of the Business Applications team)
- Build and maintain custom Salesforce applications for Fullpath’s growing Revenue Team (Sales, Customer Success, Technical Support, etc…)
- Build and maintain permission sets, profiles, and sharing rules to ensure proper data security and management.
- Implement new business process automations to support the business.
- Support the marketing team’s implementation of Salesforce B2B Account Engagement (Pardot)
- Develop a strong understanding of all other current tools being used and their specific implementation in the company
- Collaborate with company stakeholders to understand how tools are being used and what is missing, identifying gaps and challenges and develop innovate solutions to those challenges
- Plan for the integration of these solutions and potential migrations from others and ensuring that data is being maintained
- Train and onboard relevant team members on new tools implemented and best practices, providing documented material for reference
- Maintain the data integrity of all systems through QA, training, and oversight
- Support continuous improvement of systems and data to support the continued growth of the company
- High Level English communication skills
- 2+ years experience as Salesforce Administrator
- 2+ years additional business experience
- Experience in a startup environment
- Skilled technical background and analytical skills, understanding complex connections and automations and the relationships between them
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent communication and presentation/training skills
- Proven ability to solve complex problems
- Extremely process and detail oriented
- Experience with collaborating with various departments and teams
- Demonstrated ability to solve challenging problems
- Fast learner, Very SaaS/tech-savvy
- Knowledge of Excel or Google sheets and ability to clean and validate data using various functions in each
- Availability to work out of our Jerusalem office minimum 3 days a week (+2 days from home) including occasional US hours as needed
The top candidate will also have
- Experience working with Git
- Experience interacting with SF through VsCode
- Past Experience with zapier or workato
Why you should join us
- Family-friendly environment and flexible working hours
- An awesome global team of forward-thinking, innovative go-getters
- Learning and growth opportunities within a fast-paced tech startup environment
- Clear career advancement path for strong performers
- As a part of our team, your success in this role is crucial to our company's growth. We are committed to supporting you in achieving your KPIs and goals and providing regular feedback to help you reach your full potential. Together, we can make a real impact and achieve great things!
- Cibus and lots of yummy treats :-)
Are you the one? Send your resume and cover letter to: fullpath.BizApp@applynow.io