About The Position
Fullpath is a growing tech company in the automotive space with hubs across the US and Israel. We are disrupting the multi-trillion transportation industry by creating new, groundbreaking technologies to help automotive retailers build stronger, more resilient businesses. Our work happens in the fast lane as we work to bring AI-powered, data-driven solutions to a quickly evolving industry.
Our team at Fullpath is built of motivated, creative individuals who seek to make an impact at every level of the company. We are bold, collaborative, and goal driven, and, at our core, we believe every voice has value and can impact our bottom line.
If you are a creative, solutions oriented individual who is ready to put your career in drive, Fullpath is the place for you!
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to join us and make a real impact on our Operations and R&D departments. In this exciting opportunity you will work closely with our Business Applications Manager to collaborate on a zero to one implementation of a new Salesforce Org. You will have a direct impact on the design and integration of Salesforce as the company OS and work with the latest Salesforce products, including Pardot/B2BAE, and implement various integrations with our product and 3rd party systems.
This is a hybrid position in our Jerusalem office and will report to the Dev Team Lead.
What you will be responsible for
- Leading the integration of Salesforce within various internal platforms.
- Design and develop custom solutions on the Salesforce platform to meet our dynamically adjusting business needs.
- Build and maintain Visualforce pages, Lightning Components, and Apex classes/triggers.
- Integrate Salesforce with third-party systems using REST and SOAP APIs. Ensure that Salesforce solutions are scalable, reliable, and performant.
- Manage external Salesforce developers as needed.
- Maintain code quality and ensure that best practices for development and deployment are followed.
- Establish working processes to ensure timely and high quality delivery.
- Continuously learn and keep up-to-date with Salesforce platform updates and new features.
- Provide oversight and guidance to internal product teams interacting with or integrating with the SF org.
Requirements - to be a Salesforce Developer at Fullpath you will need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Salesforce Developer Certification.
- 3+ years of Full-Stack Web development experience.
- 3+ years experience in Salesforce Development from a SaaS web company.
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, including Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components, and Salesforce API.
- Experience with integration using REST and SOAP APIs.
- Experience in Salesforce integrations with different platforms.
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English and Hebrew.
The personal competencies you need to have:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team
- Ability to see the big picture, break down a project into milestones and prioritize tasks.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Ability to take the initiative, come up with ideas and solutions and run it with a "getting things done" attitude.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently
Why you should join us
- Family-friendly environment and flexible working hours
- An awesome global team of forward-thinking, innovative go-getters
- Learning and growth opportunities within a fast-paced tech startup environment
- Clear career advancement path for strong performers
- As a part of our team, your success in this role is crucial to our company's growth. We are committed to supporting you in achieving your KPIs and goals and providing regular feedback to help you reach your full potential. Together, we can make a real impact and achieve great things!
- Cibus and lots of yummy treats :-)
Are you the one? Send your resume and cover letter to: fullpath.SFdev@applynow.io